Tuesday, October 5, 2010

its a Wednesday and im feeling blue

Omg i think i may just die of boredom!
looking up pictures of my fav celebs and outfits is just waay to much fun compared to actually doing some stufy tehe
but oh well!
its bee's birthday today! however i have decided not to go just because of it being a work night for dad and also just cause i dont have perfect enuf shoes for my outfit that i was gna wear

see i was gna wear something like this:
Stella Boot - Taupe Suedewith my LBD and a khaki miltary jacket and also with black leggings. With melon nailpolish on my toenails and sapphire in the snow on my nails.
But unfortunately i didnt go out into the world and buy those amazing orgasmic shoes!!
oh well until next time! you wait and see i shall get some :D
love you
xoxo
Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment