Sunday, November 28, 2010

aww what a sweetie

Wedding day?
Lea Michele and Dianna Agron.I Blame CocoGlee Cast Yearbook.
Dying!
(via beapagkalinawan)OMG I LOVE IT. 
I so want to be her. 
effyeahalexachung:


(via fuckyeahimogenpoots)I’m so in love. 
fuckyeahdiannaagron:

(via elastics)
Lovers. 
girlswholikegirls:

Kristen Stewart and Nikki Reed
(Via findmhotleavemwet)
Anne Hathaway & Adam Shulman @ Coachella(via fuckyeahimogenpoots)fuckyeahimogenpoots:

(via fields-of-poppies)
Quinnnn. <3

fuckyeahdiannaandlea:

toughc0okie:

endlessrainbow|littleninja245|xraex21|(via aconstantache)


 seriously love this.
(via organizedisaster)suicideblonde:

bohemea:

Kate Winslet, Julianne Moore, Meryl Streep, Gwyneth Paltrow, Naomi Watts & Penelope Cruz - Vogue Paris by Inez & Vinoodh, May 2010
HOLY CRAP! It’s like I made this cover up in my dreams! They all look stunning & as I’m sure y’all know by now, Naomi, Meryl, Julianne & Kate are four of my very favourite ladies. Very excited to see this editorial!
Scanned by Dieselmax @TFS.

Dianna Agron. I am in love. oh mah gawd. that top right shot. is perfection. 

fuckyeahdiannaagron:

jessramblings:

Dianna Agron
why so pretty?!

Wow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment